Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Welcome, Crafters!




craftypeep
Hey everyone, I'm m.j. the person behind craftypeep. I'm new to this blogging, so I'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe so I can start posting some really cute crafty stuff! I love to craft! Sometimes its just nice to sit back and cook up some craftiness.  But I do love to make things with tape, felt, and whatever's new in the crafting industry. I also love to embroider, make jewelry, and homemade gifts.   I want to share all of my crafts with you! So, what are you waiting for? Subscribe and get ready for some craftiness delivered to your inbox! Or just subscribe. LOL

craftily yours,
<3 m.j.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤