Monday, October 28, 2013

100+ Cheap Stocking Stuffers

Halloween's coming along this week (cheers) but I thought I would show you all this list of CHEAP 100+ Stocking Stuffers. Of course, I could have made my own list, but this one from Mums Make Lists looked so much better. After all, I'm no "mum," I'm just a...crafter. So anyway...


This is a HUGE list of stocking stuffers. Some of them are crafts you can make yourself! I'm thinking of sewing up some felt stockings to give to some friends, and now I have a whole list of ideas! 

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked these and thank you so much for sharing - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm late, but...You're welcome! I've already gotten some gifts from this list for some kids!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤