Wednesday, October 16, 2013

12 Delicious Crafts Inspired by Candy Crush Saga


Are you addicted to Candy Crush Saga? Are you trying to stop and suffering from withdrawal? (giggle).
Well, on BuzzFeed I found 12 delicious crafts inspired by Candy Crush Saga!


Two of my favorites are:

Candy Crush DecoDen Frame

Candy Crush DecoDen Frame

Real Life Candy Crush Gameboard

Real Life Candy Crush Gameboard

These are both from charpolly.deviantart.com Unfortunately, I didn't find any tutorials--but I'm sure it would be easy to copy from the picture!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤