Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Night Owl's Visit: 25+ Recipes: Everything

I was on A Night Owl last night. I guess that's why they call it that, for the crafters prowling the Internet at night. LOL, I couldn't sleep. Anyway, I decided to post Kimberly's 25+ Recipes Ideas for you all.

25+ Pumpkin Spice Recipes

25 Pumpkin Spice Recipes Feature

25+ Hot Chocolate Recipes

25 Hot Chocolate Recipes - Pumpkin, Peppermint and MORE at anightowlblog.com | #hotchocolate #recipes

25 Candy Corn Treats

25 Candy Corn Treats - Cookies, Cupcakes and More at anightowlblog.com | #candycorn #treats #desserts

25 Dollar Store Pumpkins

25 Dollar Store Pumpkins - lots of fun ideas on how to makeover carvable dollar store pumpkins at anightowlblog.com | #fall #halloween #thanksgiving #dollarstore

25+ Apple Desserts

25 Awesome Apple Desserts! | #apple #desserts #recipes

I have to thank Kimberly for these great posts. I know that I will be referring to these during the fall and part of winter season for some good recipe ideas!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤