Friday, October 18, 2013

Candy Corn Shrink Plastic Bracelet

Candy Corn Shrink Plastic Bracelet at www.happyhourprojects.com

Hi, everyone! Here's a super-easy tutorial for a candy corn shrink plastic bracelet, right from Happy Hour Projects. This is great for hitting the goodie bags at that Halloween party! 

Basically, all you have to do is color and cut out candy corn shapes from the plastic, punch holes in them, and use jump rings to attach the candy corn together.  The you end the bracelet with a blank ring and a clasp. 

It looks cute! I SO want one right now! Unfortunately, I don't have shrink plastic on hand, but I need to pick some up at Hobby Lobby sometime (too bad its so far away!) 

I love how you can write whatever you want on them and shrink it in the oven!



Thanks for the great post, 
Adrianne

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤