Friday, October 4, 2013

Candy Corn Crafts from Repeat Crafter Me

Hi, everyone! Today I wanted to share two of my favorite candy corn crafts from Repeat Crafter Me.

















These are adorable candy corn pouches for holding M&M's and other small yummy treats! This is a quick and easy craft for all you crocheters!



This is such a cute craft...what a wonderful Halloween decoration! Great if you have loads of buttons, and if you don't, you can always get a few packs from Michael's, Jo-Ann's, or on Amazon

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤