Friday, October 25, 2013

Crafty Halloween Ideas...Take 1?

I can't wait for Halloween! Candy. Candy. CANDY!
So maybe I'm a sugar addict. But I like making fun crafts for Halloween, too! (Craft addict?!)

Here's a fun list of creative, crafty ideas for Halloween!

Halloween Glitter Slime Monsters



Halloween Cat Paper Bags



Halloween Hootie Owl



Mouthy Monsters Mini Notecards



Monster Felt Board Book

Monster Felt Board Book by @amandaformaro for Kix Cereal

Spooky Halloween Treat Bags



Creepy-Crawly Playdough

Creepy-Crawly Play Dough

Night Owl Candy Boxes

Night Owl Candy Boxes

Crafts Store Staples

Crafts Store Staples

Felt Favor Bags

Felt Favor Bags

Halloween Candy Bar Covers

Halloween Candy Bar Covers

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤