Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Crochet Giraffe Hat Pattern


Because I had to go with the whole crochet-hat-animal thing.....This hat. So. Adorable! I love giraffes too (add to the never ending list of cute fav animals) so I just know this hat will be perfect for me!!!

Make this for your favorite kiddo. I'm sure they'll love it! This Crochet Giraffe Hat Pattern is great! Just like the Crochet Pig Hat Pattern! Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is an amazing crafter. Maybe someday she can make a post on this blog...fingers crossed! :)

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤