Monday, October 28, 2013

Crochet Pig Hat Pattern


I love owls, kittens, puppies, pandas, little chicks and birdies, but have I mentioned that pigs are also on that list? Pigs are SO, SO, SO cute! Which is why I decided to post this adorable crochet pig hat pattern from Repeat Crafter Me

It looks good enough for Halloween, great enough to "pig out" in style during the winter! I can totally imagine myself wearing this. LOL :) 

Great for little kids, too. One summer, I was a camp counselor and one of the girls in my group decided to make a paper pig hat. Didn't turn out so well, but she would be thrilled with a crocheted one!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤