Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute Felt Toast Keychain


Hey, crafters! I found this CUTE felt toast keychain at FairyFox! I actually just wanted to post the ending outcome of this craft, but the pictures were together so the whole tutorial was pasted onto here...

No worries, though, I'm sure you'll like this post all the same! I'll try out this craft with my  haul of felt supplies and post it up here as soon as I get the chance. :)

Until then...enjoy making your cute felt toast keychain!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤