Friday, October 18, 2013

DIY String-Tie Envelopes

Let's face it, those manila envelopes bore us to death. Well, not exactly like that, but we want to have a change for once. So I was extremely grateful when I found DIY String-Tie Envelopes on MinieCo. I mean, you have to admit, these do pop out with their colors! (Rock on, Kate!)

String-tie envelopes

These pastels look amazing as envelopes! The tutorial looks really easy, too! 

Try these out, and put some in a box for a special stationery-lovin' friend!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤