Monday, October 7, 2013

Dollar Tree Washi Tape?!

Wow! Dollar Tree has its own "washi tape." They call it "decorative adhesive paper tape," and they sell them in 10 m rolls.

   


10 meter rolls! 10 meters is equal to 10.9361 yards, and 10 yards is equal to a standard roll of duck tape! So that's a lot of decorative paper tape! This is happiness right here! I even found a video for the decorative paper tape at Dollar Tree!


Also check out the Dollar Tree website for more info about this tape.
 http://www.dollartree.com/new-arrivals/Decorative-Adhesive-Paper-Tape-10m-Rolls/c653p341235/index.pro

They say its a "new arrival." And a nice one too! I have to go and get some of those tapes!

Happy Crafting (or rushing over to Dollar Tree)

<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤