Friday, October 4, 2013

Fabric Pumpkins

Hi! Today on Gingercake I saw a tutorial for fabric pumpkins. Yes, not fabric-covered pumpkins; but the kind that you sew and stuff with batting. This is a cute tutorial that I'm sure you'll love. Get creative and use  your leftover patterned fabrics, or ones to match the fall.

Scrappy Pumpkins Tutorial

IMG_6315

I also noticed another tutorial for fabric pumpkins on Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. This one is really easy too!

DIY Fabric Pumpkins!

How to make Fabric Pumpkins!

Hope you enjoy these crafts!

<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤