Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Felt Animals~Woodland Collection!

woodland collection

I found these super-cute felt woodland animals from Little Dear Tracks. Patterns for these are available at Aimee's shop. However, I'm sure you hard-core sewers out there could easily make up your own pattern for these woodland animals. :) Surprise me with your own set! 
I love Aimee's woodland animals! Great felt crafts that I'm sure you'd love! Check her blog out! http://littledeartracks.blogspot.com/

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤