Monday, October 7, 2013

Free Pattern and Tutorial: Elephant Softies from Birch Fabrics


I came across this elephant softie pattern from BirchFabrics, one of my favorite sewing blogs! So cute! It would look really nice as a nursery mobile in a small child's room! I really have to give kudos to Christina McKinney for such a nice pattern! Get the tutorial at http://birchfabrics.blogspot.com/2013/07/free-pattern-tutorial-henry-helga.html

These elephants look really easy, and really fun too! I found some nice nursery fabrics at Jo Ann's, which I'm sure you'll love! Some of my personal favorites:

Nursery Fabric-Monkey PatchNursery Fabric-Woodland Tree Frames

Nursery Fabric- Patch   Nursery Fabric-3D Mr Fox & Friends 36 ''Panel

So, what are you waiting for? Whip up a few of these cute elephants!

Happy Crafting!

<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤