Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Washi Tape and Mason Jar Rings Wreath

Halloween Wreath - Make this darling Halloween wreath with mason jar rings and washi tape. #Halloween #Craft #DIY

Hi, crafters! I came across this Halloween Washi Tape Rings Wreath on Made from Pinterest
It looks so nice to hang on a front door! So get out those tape rolls and that stash of mason jar lids! Oh, yes, plus a nice ribbon.

Halloween Wreath - Make this darling Halloween wreath with mason jar rings and washi tape. #Halloween #Craft #DIY

What I love about this craft is that its made from mason jar lids, something that jam-lovers kept away in hopes of using it for something else....and now they can! This wreath is cute and really DIY!


Looking for some more Halloween ideas? Visit my pin board, Halloween Crafts, and don't forget to follow!
Happy crafting!
<3 m.j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤