Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hello Kitty Sewing Basket and Pincushion

Click to Enlarge
Everyone loves Hello Kitty, right?
So...I got a Sew Can She email sitting right in my inbox, and I found this adorable sewing basket that linked to Sew 4 Home! I have a cousin in love with Hello Kitty, friends in love with Hello Kitty....and let's face it, I'm in love with Hello Kitty. That's some truthfulness right there. If you think you can't make the basket, then make the Hello Kitty pincushion. You can give it away to a friend as a plushie! :)

For the basket, not everyone has Hello Kitty fabric on hand. You can get some at Walmart, though. I pasted some of my favorites.... 

Springs Creative Hello Kitty Butterflies... Springs Creative Hello Kitty Fleece... 
Springs Creative Hello Kitty Fleece... Springs Creative Hello Kitty...

This basket would make a perfect gift!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤