Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lots of Dots~Free Printable

Lots-o-dots-blog
These are such cute paper dots!I found them on Allsorts, and I was hooked with printing and cutting for the rest of the day! I'll soon have some crafts for these posted. If you would like to download these printable dots for FREE, visit
http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2011/01/freebie-friday-lots-o-dots.html
These dots would be great to print on white sticker paper to use for labels to close envelopes! Thanks,
Jenny!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤