Friday, October 18, 2013

Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownie

Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownie. Photo by Wabee

I found this delicious Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownie on Food.com
I tried it out, and it was...yummy! LOL I'll be sure to make this whenever I get the urge to eat a brownie! I found the same post on The Pin Junkie.

This microwave brownie is single-serve, and it only takes 2 minutes to make! So let's get started....

Ingredients:

2 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (I didn't use the extract the first time, so I'd say its optional)
1 dash salt
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hershey's)
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour (I only had whole-wheat, so I used that and the brownie still turned out scrumptious!)

Directions:

1. In a large mug, put in the water, butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add cocoa powder and mix. 
3. Add sugar and mix.
4. Add flour and mix well.
5. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Make sure you don't overcook the brownie!
6. Let cool. Enjoy!

I LOVED this microwave brownie recipe! No egg mess, nothing to worry about....just make you eat ONLY one serving, you sweet-toothed bakers! :) 

The brownie turned out very moist, which I liked. Diana Rambles from The Pin Junkie 's experience was that not being careful with leveling the tablespoons of flour would result in a more cakey brownie. So if you like that, don't be careful with leveling out the tablespoons of flour!

I hope you enjoy this recipe!

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

1 comment:

  1. The alternate to baking! Use the beloved microwave! Enjoy, guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤