Friday, October 11, 2013

Mini Sticky Note Clipboards

post-it clipboards
Hey, crafters! I found this cute sticky note clipboards on Pinterest, and they linked to Next to Heaven.  Aren't they adorable? 
You just get some coasters and cover them in scrapbook paper. Then you decorate binder clips with whatever you want. Clip your sticky note pad to the coaster, and voila! Cute, cheap, and useful!

I tried this myself! I didn't have coasters, but I will pick some up the next time I go to Chili's. Instead, I used cardboard cut into squares. I covered the cardboard with Cirque du Bebe patterned paper which I have a TON of since the last time I printed out a whole stack. Get the free printable here. When I was finished with that, I glued little circles onto my binder clips and then clipped the sticky notes to the boards. Not bad!




Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤