Saturday, October 5, 2013

Recycled Glove How-to: Make a Chipmunk Softie

Yes, we all have those lonely "one" gloves laying around...but recently, I was on an Etsy blog and I found--wait for it, wait for it--a how-to for a recycled glove chipmunk softie!

Etsy.com handmade and vintage goods

There is a book called  Happy Gloves: Charming Softy Friends Made from Colorful Gloves by Miyako Kanamori that gives tutorials on what cute friends to make out of lonely gloves. 

At http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2008/recycled-glove-how-to-make-a-chipmunk-softie/ there are the instructions (along with pictures that I have pasted below)



















I pasted the pictures, but for written instructions, please visit http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2008/recycled-glove-how-to-make-a-chipmunk-softie/ Or just buy the book. Every crafter should have a copy of this cute how-to book!

Happy crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤