Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Crafts for Kids 1.0


Fall. It's my favorite season! The gorgeous leaves, the scent of pumpkin spice, apple pie, and smoke drifting from the chimney....I could go into description forever, but I have to get to the Fun Fall Crafts 1.0! So I put together a list for you. Enjoy!

Pumpkin Spice Salt Dough Ornaments

Pumpkin Spice Salt Dough for Ornaments or Table Decor from Fun at Home with Kids

Fall Leaves Garland

Felt autumn leaves garland.

Thankful Turkey

Turkey

Apple Coasters




Thankful Jar Thanksgiving Centerpiece



Simmering Pot Recipe and Mason Jar Gift

simmering pot recipe and gift

Fall Button Branch

buttonbranch2

Autumn Leaf Garland

Autumn Leaf Garland

Acorn Necklaces

Acorn Necklaces

Nutty Squirrels

Nutty Squirrels
Happy Crafting!

<3 m.j.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤