Saturday, November 23, 2013

Panda Party Hat Tutorial

SO sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been SUPER busy this month (the reason why I have only 4 posts this month, and one of them doesn't even count).

Panda Party Hat Tutorial

Here's a tutorial for a Panda Party Hat from Blueberry Junkie. Of course I found this one while scouring Pinterest...

If you have a little one who loves pandas, then this is the ideal party hat for their birthday. Hey, I made one myself, and I'm not little, NEITHER is it my birthday! It was super easy! (I used construction paper instead of cardstock. The only difference was that it was a little...flimsy.) :)

Happy Crafting!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤