Monday, November 4, 2013

Play Food Felt Pizza


Play food felt pizza. I had been thinking of making my own, but I wasn't sure about what pattern to use, if it would turn out nice......Thank you so much, Sarah! I now have the template from Repeat Crafter Me!

I made my own, as I promised...

  

It was so easy, and it turned out absolutely cute! I made olives, mushrooms, and pepperonis for the toppings. My peppers turned out a little different, kind of like mini U's, but I still like them! Being a pizza lover, this was an ideal craft...

Happy Crafting!
<3 m.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤