Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Washi Tape Cards

These cards are from last year, I know. But I knew there were some of you who hadn't seen them before, so I thought I'd give it a try and post them. They were made by Jin Yong from Under a Cherry Tree.


These cards were made using Target's line of washi tape.



The cards are extremely cute, we can all agree on!

....

Also, at Target there are cute paper punches that you can use for your cards! I love the McGill Paper Blossoms Paper Punches. My favorite is probably the snowflake one.


McGill Paper Blossoms Paper Punch, Large Highland Snow Flake

And at Sam's Club there is a pack of 250 card stock sheets for $6.98.

Wausau - Exact Index Card Stock, 110lb, White - 250 Sheets

Happy Crafting!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤