Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cute Metal Buckets at Target Dollar Spot

Well I've been hearing about cute buckets (newer ones?) in the Target Dollar Spot. (LOVE THAT PLACE!) I think they would be great for organizing your crafting supplies. The designs are so cute!!!

(Click on each picture to go to the website)



I love the designs! The black and white one looks really cute..and it looks like the turquoise one has a dry erase sticker!



I think that the pink polka dot pails would be great for a little girl's party. Fill it up with goodies and give it away to friends!




The Christmas-themed buckets are really nice..you can always use them for a holiday party.



These look nice for Easter, don't they?



Yellow and white buckets...use them for anything! And then there are plain metal ones--which some people like. Me, I'm into everything! :)



Forth of July Buckets!!!



These ones are buckets with chalkboard stickers on the front. At other stores you can get the buckets with the stickers in different shapes--hearts and circles, too, from what I've heard from my Target-lovin' blogger friends.


Metal buckets? For a dollar? You need to check this out at your local Target, especially if you're a teacher! You can still go anyway if you're looking for storage holders. :) Hope you have a happy Wednesday night!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤