Thursday, December 19, 2013

Decorating a Cork Board with Duct Tape


Hi, everyone! So today I wanted to show you what I made last night.....yes, it's my regular cork board, but covered in Duck Brand Mustache Tape! You know how much I adore mustaches!

So anyway, it was a dry erase board on one side, but the other was just...this cardboard thing. (I decided to use it as a cork board, since push pins and tacks went through and came out of it fine.) Plus, Panda Brother, as I affectionately call him, had taken green and brown markers, along with a black Sharpie and made a work of art with his scribbles. Perfect. So I knew I had to do something.....why not cover it with the mustache duct tape I had gotten from a friend? I started and then I realized I should have taken a Before picture...but whatever.


So basically you just layer tape onto the back. SO easy...but I used up nearly the whole roll for this project!



So that's how you do it. So easy, I know, but I really like how it turned out!!!

....Also, I found this panda quote from somewhere on the Wonderful Web of ours. 



I really liked it, so during art period I took the time to draw one of those posters... Then I put it on my newly-decorated cork board. :)


I missed some words, but whatever. I also was in movement when taking the picture (pushing the door in an effort to keep Panda Brother from coming in and ruining the photo.....but it got ruined anyway. :(

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Lots of love and panda hugs,

MJ

2 comments:

  1. So decorative! I have that same type of duck tape too!
    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! And I love mustache tape :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤