Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Get Washi Tape on Ebay


You know you can get some really cheap washi tape from Ebay? Like this set I found today. It has two tape rolls, Kawaii Girls and Plum Blossom Flowers. The current bid? $0.99. For two rolls. Wow.


And then this set. It also comes with two rolls, Leafy Vine and Criss-Cross Hatch. The current bid was also $0.99, though if you wanted to buy it right away, it was $6.00. Still, though. A $1 bid?


So. Scour through Ebay. Find some washi tape. Mail it to me as a "thank you for liking crafting and pandas". LOL no but do it if you want. This washi tape looks sooooo cute, though!!!

Lots of love and panda hugs,

MJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤