Friday, December 20, 2013

Hand Sanitizer Gifts: Printable Tags

Hello! Hope you're having a fabulous Friday! I want to share some printable tags for hand sanitizer gifts.Where the idea was from? Well, I got a bottle of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer. It's Strawberry Smooches and smells so nice!


It came with a turquoise sparkly holder! Cute!


So here are the printable tags (click on the pictures below to get to them). They say, "Hand Sanitizer" and "Happy Holidays" along with cartoon pictures of peppermint swirls and gingerbread men. 


https://docs.google.com/document/d/110TXLTi7ciUMk2rObTX0USwgl92ZRmjDBM6HNEh3ds8/edit

Anyway, this was my first time making printables! Not too bad, right? (I hope! LOL)

Print them out on white cardstock, cut, add a hole punch or whatever, tie with ribbon to the hand sanitizer bottle, and DONE!

I will post a picture as soon as possible! Also, if you're looking for hand sanitizers to buy, I suggest you head over to Bath and Body Works. I love all of their sanitizers, they smell amazing!

Lots of love and panda hugs,

MJ

*You may use my printables for personal use only. Please do not try to sell my printables. However, if you are going to print some out, share a picture of the gift with me!

4 comments:

  1. These are such cute printables! I gave mini hand sanitizer to some friends with the tags on and they thought they were sk cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you tried them out!

      Delete
  2. Adorable....too bad my printer's out of ink :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. :) I know, I hate it when I have no ink left. LOL

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤