Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Bought Some Christmas Gifts from Kohl's

So I went to Kohl's over the weekend and bought a few gifts for some friends.


The first gift was this adorable set of body mists. It's a Body Mist Assortment and it comes with five of them. They are Raspberry Frosting, Winter Breeze, Cherry Vanilla, Snow Flurries, and Gumball Sweets. They sound like really nice scents! The pack was $12.00 but I got some kind of clearance on it.

Photo


Here is this Adventure Time: Games with Finn and Jake set. I have a friend who loves Adventure Time, so I knew this would be perfect for her! It was $10.00 but I also got some clearance on that. 

Photo     Photo

Next were these sets of jewelry. It comes with a necklace and a set of earrings. I bought two. The original price is $15.00 each, but I got them for under ten dollars.

Photo


Lastly, I was roaming the jewelry clearance spot and I found these cute earrings! Sure, it isn't Halloween, but these would be perfect for an October birthday friend! (Or I could save them for myself. He he he.) They were $3.60 each, which is pretty good......for Kohl's.

Photo

So that's what I got from Kohl's over the weekend (or, to be more specific, since it's on Sunday), on Saturday. Sorry if the photos didn't come out too well, but I was taking pictures last night, since I came home late. 

Are you going shopping for gifts?

Lots of love and panda hugs...

MJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤