Sunday, December 1, 2013

Washi Tape Cord Organization

Happy Sunday! How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I know that I was stuffed! (And I'm still eyeing the sweet potato pie in the refrigerator.) As for my Black Friday? I slept in till one after a night of movies and Thanksgiving dessert. THEN I went out late in the afternoon for some boots...a girl needs her shoes! :)

I found a washi tape organization idea....I pinned it here on my washi tape crafts board, too.

Washi Tape Cord Organization

'

It looks really cute, too! What kinds of washi tape will you use?

ALSO...

What did you get on Black Friday? I wanted a cameo, but maybe next year... :)

Panda love from...

MJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤