Monday, December 16, 2013

Washi Tape Envelope Dots (and some of my whining + panda washi tapes!)



These washi tape envelope dots add just the decor to any envelope! If you're me, and send out TONS of cards during the holiday season, then you are also most probably the one to seal the envelopes with stickers. You know, the pretty gold and silver seals that show designs or say Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas or whatever?

Well anyway, these look really nice. And you can use green, red, or holiday-themed washi tapes too! Have you seen the MT Christmas tapes? Oh. My. Gosh. Those look so pretty! :)



And then I didn't find these on the MT website, but Jin was talking about these cute holiday tapes...


I know it would be too late, but whatever: I want these for Christmas!!! Panda Girl has gone broke. I'm serious. Now I can only get the "necessities": food, clothing, other stuff. But. No. Crafting Stuff. 

It kinda sucks when you're a teenager and you're broke. :) 

So anyway, I absolutely adore those envelope seals!!! I guess it's time to get my lazy self off my laptop and start working on some..maybe tomorrow...I hope it snows and I don't have to take my math exam....

Sorry, I'm totally off topic. Just thought I should share a bit of my sad teenage life with you all...


That panda looks so sad, like he's going to cry. :( I love pandas and feel bad when I see cartoons like these...

Anyway, the last thing I wanted to share is that a panda lover can make panda-tape seals! Order at Amazon!



Need these! But I have to earn some money first...if it's going to snow tomorrow, I better do some neighborhood shoveling...

Lots of love and panda hugs,

MJ

2 comments:

  1. Those washi tapes are so cute!!! Omg I'm a broke teen too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol like *bonding* and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤