Tuesday, December 10, 2013

We will be having a guest blogger!!!


Hello, how's everyone's Tuesday? I want to say that we will be having a guest blogger on Little Panda Crafts for the first time!

Who is it?

The guest blogger is Amalia from Handmade by Amalia, a fabulous blog.


handmade by amalia

What will she be posting about?

It's a surprise!!!

What is guest-blogging?

It's fine if you don't know. Guest blogging is simply having someone from another blog featured on your own. They may have a tutorial, etc. to share.

                                                                         ...........

Anyway, I'm really excited! I have been featured on other blogs before, but never have I hosted a guest blogger! As I know, the more the merrier!



Panda hugs and lots of love!

MJ

4 comments:

  1. congrats! can't wait until the guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're so excited...I am too!

      Delete
  2. So cool! I wonder what she's going to post :) I hope its something really kawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Lisa. You know how we are about "kawaii" around here!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤