Sunday, January 19, 2014

banners and bunting: washi tape

Is it just me, or are there a BUNCH of washi tape banners and bunting ideas all over Pinterest? They look so cute and colorful, I thought I would share different banners and bunting from blogs......yes, because I love to link! (Click on each picture to get to the blog).


6935287076_568c893bf7

(Source: Pin Cookie)




(Source: 7 Alive)




(Source: Paper Blog)



(Source: Poppytalk)




(Source: Thistlebear)

Washi tape bunting is really fun and easy, too! Use it for cakes, pitchers, wall decor...there are so many things you can do! :)

Anyway, I did three posts today for this blog, and some organization, plus helped around the house...(Sunday is NOT cleaning day, so somebody's got to speak to my mother), typed up a few essays, and studied for the math exam, which is THIS week! (Arghh you horrible midterms, following me around this whole January!) Let's pretend this is me throwing a big fit over that..

                                                                          image
Yes, I am officially crazy. Oh well....

love love love! MJ

4 comments:

  1. I love these. but then again I love banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list....washi tape burning is simple and fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤