Saturday, January 25, 2014

DIY Valentine Treat Bags (with notebook paper!)

Valentine treat bags

I found these DIY Valentine Treat Bags with notebook paper from White Gun Powder. Aren't they just adorable? And so easy!

I made one in a hurry, and just for fun, put an orange heart instead, though it may not look it in the photo due to the lighting. :)



The bag is pretty small. I made it using the directions, cut a design on the top flap, tucked a small roll of washi tape inside the bag, and attached the heart with adhesive. :)

You can Pin it here:




love love love! MJ

6 comments:

  1. I never thought notebook paper would look so nice, lol :) I guess that instead of heart stickers, you could make your own with pink/red design washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! These bags look really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and you're SO right. I love the look, it's regular paper with a pop of color. :)

      Delete
  3. These are so cute and look easy enough.
    Have you tried your hand at them yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! As a matter of fact, I have, and included it in the original post just now. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤