Friday, January 10, 2014

DIY Washi Tape Ribbons

Who wants to win a ribbon??? I found these amazingly easy and cute washi tape ribbons from Zomoc...with a tutorial! These are so simple, you can make and give them anytime!

The pictures were attached, so here's the whole tutorial:

DIY washi tape ribbons

If you don't have a hole punch, then you can trace out the circles, using the washi tape roll as a guide.

Have fun!

 love love love! MJ

P.S. I don't post as often anymore.....I'm really sorry, but the reason why is because I'm overloaded with schoolwork and I have midterms exams coming up, so I have to study. No good grades, no crafting. :( I wish I didn't have so many exams...there's practically one for every course! It really sucks. I will try my best to post as often as I can, though! Wish me luck :)

6 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute and easy tutorial :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon is so cute....I love how the washi tape makes it look bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an easy tutorial...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....I was so happy to find this while on Pinterest.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤