Monday, January 20, 2014

Lunch Notes and Lattes

Hello! Today I was thinking about lunch notes. Okay, when I was little and hauling my Hello Kitty or Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox to school, I never had a cute lunch note tucked into the wrap of my sandwich, or taped to my juice box. My mom didn't "believe" in them. Or something. So I made two lunch notes today:



They are kinda girly, and I have younger brothers, so I couldn't give them the lunch notes....but they are cute to look at! (Maybe) LOL

And I decided to make some cardstock lattes as well:


I used orange and pink cardstock, black Sharpie, and for the middle, I used a gift card holder:


I knew I could use the gift card holder for something....so that's why I didn't toss it. Also, I wanted to use it soon, because I didn't want to appear as some junky paper scrap hoarder (as if there's anything wrong with being one, MOM!)

As a side note, my sister made me buy apple pie today. And then like almost an hour later...


That happens when you have a big family. :( :)

Hope you are all having a crafty day...and Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

love love love! MJ




8 comments:

  1. Hi I never had lunch notes when I was little too. Never mind , the apple pie looks yummy. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lunch notes and lattes, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lunch notes are really colorful, and the lattes are so cute! I love how you made use of the gift card holder, I try to do the same with mine, especially if it has a cute color or pattern. Lol about the pie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I always try to make use of paper scraps! :)

      Delete
  4. I am surprised there was any pie left, lol.
    I didn't get lunch notes either. The first time I heard of them was from Becky from "Fourth House on the Right"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤