Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mini File Folders and Donuts


Hello, everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all another Mini Makes project! I made mini file folders from big ones, lol. :)


  Here is the first one. I used a red file folder and cut a mini one from the folded area. Then I cut out a tiny heart and two ononigiri from cardstock:


The second folder looks the same:



I wanted to make the folders a little Valentine-ish, so thats why you see the reds and pink and two lovey onigiri. LOL.

Um...what am I going to use these for??? I'm thinking index cards (I usually scrawl recipes down on them, and then add them to the clutter on my desk). This will be some cute organization! :)

Next...today we went to Dunkin Donuts!


I got a Valentine's Day themed donut...it's a heart with strawberry pink frosting, cream inside, and heart sprinkles. I love heart sprinkles, last year my mom and I baked a heart cake for Valentine's Day, and it looked so cute with the sprinkles scattered on top!


There was one last donut left in the box, so my dad split it. We claimed that he had broken someone's heart. :)


So after I had eaten like a million donuts (surprising, right?) my mom looked at me and said that if I continued this I would get diabetes. Um....I can't be getting diabetes! What am I doing to myself! To ease the guilt, I had an apple. :)

Anyway, I need to go back to study for my math midterm. I was supposed to do it two weeks ago, but what can you do when you have such a busy schedule??? And I have a few assignments to complete that my online professor sent. :( Why can't he forget about me? I'm going to be kinda busy...

love love love! MJ

image

8 comments:

  1. The file folders look so adorable! As for the donuts...lol "broken heart" they look yummy though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! And yes, they were absolutely delicious :)

      Delete
  2. I love the mini folders you made, the onigiri faces look so sweet! I am also in love with heart sprinkles. :) By the way, I the pink penguin box in one of your pictures looks cute, random thought of mine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I really like the box too, one of my holiday gifts came in it. :)

      Delete
  3. Great minds think alike as I shared a file folder card as well today :)
    I like the Valentines colours you used.
    Yummm those donuts look so good. I am eating healthy and would love one right about now :)
    Tell your mom you need the sugar to keep your mind sharp with all this studying you are doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I checked the post out just now, and the card looks so sweet! Love it! :) And thanks, I will also make sure to tell my mom that, lol. :)

      Delete
  4. Those folders look so cute. Great idea to store recipe cards in them. Loving the Valentines heart donut. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I loved the donut too, it was good while it lasted, lol. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤