Thursday, January 23, 2014

Smash Books from K & Company

smash1
(This picture is from the K&Company website)

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't purchased a Smash Book yet! For those of you who may not know, Smash Books are like scrapbooks/glue books--smash papers, etc. inside to create messy, beautiful pages! I saw the video and I was in awe:


Smash books are available at Target, Micheal's, and I think A.C. Moore and Walmart. I haven't bought one yet..I haven't gone craft-shopping in a while, and I am getting really restless....this whole month has been focused on studying, and some breaks on Pinterest and this blog. :(

I did find this post about Smash books from Crafts Unleashed:

Smash Book - Crafts Unleashed

I SO want to make one of these! Arghhh but until I can, I'm saving my paper scraps. I want my Smash book to be like a Pinterest board, full of inspiration. I'll probably tape/glue in magazine clippings, cute photos, quotes, crafty things, etc. *can't waiiit*

Anyway, just look up "smash book ideas" on Google. You will find so many ideas! Do YOU have a Smash Book?

love love love! MJ

6 comments:

  1. I don't have a Smashbook, but now that you've shared this amazing video and post with us I NEED to get one!!! Do you know any other accessories I should get as well? Even though you don't have a Smashbook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anni,
      Lol sure! Scrapbook paper, paper scraps, baker's twine, post-it notes, washi tape, stamps, glue....you can basically use anything, when you think about it! Be creative! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that video…I seen it when it first came out, and still have to watch it when it is posted :) Its so fun.
    I do have a Smash book. I was gifted it from a fellow YouTuber and I use if for my weekend getaways with my family or friends.
    My daughters also bought me one for my birthday last year…but it is empty so far.
    I have made them out of composition note books…here is a video I did if you want to try one :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmzea3JpRRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea, and the video is fabulous :) Lol I'm not going to be a grandma any time soon, but I could get started on an "About Me" book now, anyway...for the future! :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    2. LOL, you are too funny.
      What I meant was to think of what you would have liked to have known about your grandparents and those are the pages you do about you :)

      Delete
    3. OH! (lol dumb moments).
      Still, wouldn't those books would be great for grandparents to make for their grandkids...?..especially if they can't visit each other or don't know a lot about each other! :) Just a thought, lol

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤