Tuesday, January 28, 2014

soft chocolate cookies + chocolate and vanilla panda cookies


 
Crafty or bake-y, I love making cookies..with my sister! Hey, the more the merrier, right? *baking with family <3* Here are soft chocolate cookies dusted with sugar. 

Putting them on the trays...


The lovelies in the oven:


Done baking...


All dusted with sugar!


They tasted delicious, in case you were wondering!

Then of course I found a recipe for these Chocolate and Vanilla Panda Cookies from Heo Yeah Yum. They look SO adorable! Oh well, there's always a next time. For now, I'll just munch on my soft chocolate cookies. :)

Chocolate and vanilla panda cookies, from heoyeahyum.com

love love love! MJ

10 comments:

  1. The soft chocolate cookies look delicious, bet you're a great baker: :) Love the panda cookies too, will have to make some of those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cookies! Could you post a recipe for it, too? Also, the panda cookies look so cute! :) I have made panda cookies before, but they weren't like those, I made white chocolate vanilla ones and put panda faces on with black icing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni! :) I followed the recipe here: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/19084/chewy-double-chocolate-cookies-recipe/ but I made some changes, as I didn't have brown sugar on hand. Instead, I used molasses. Also, I only put in cocoa and not any milk chocolate chunks. My sister also changed up the batch a little as well. :) And cool, I've never made panda cookies but would love to try them the next time I bake!

      Delete
  3. Those chocolate cookies look delicious. The panda cookies is too cute. I love crafting and baking too. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) And who wouldn't, lol, crafting and baking is just too much fun! :)

      Delete
  4. Nothing better than baking with your family, and then of course eating them :)
    Your panda cookies are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :) also the panda cookies aren't mine, I just posted the photo from the website with a link. I so wish they were though! :)

      Delete
  5. these are just adorable, I could go for a plate right now!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤