Saturday, January 25, 2014

Washi Masking Tape Sheets

Okay, so us crafters have the rolls of washi/masking tape. I think that now I have got to add washi tape sheets to my collection...Because I found these cute packs of "masking sticker sets" on Amazon!

*Note: Each picture will lead to the product on Amazon







The colors and patterns look really cute! And these sets would be easier to store than regular washi tape rolls, too, I think. I'm not saying that these are better, I just wanted ot inform you all if you wanted to purchase a pack, but it's another possibility..if you like creating with masking tape papers better. :) I'm not going to give up buying washi tape rolls, but these sets just might go into my cart. :)

love love love! MJ

8 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks so much for sharing! I've never heard of washi tape sticker sheets, but they sound easier for just like cutting out shapes instead of the usual of layering washi tape strips and then cutting them into shapes to make stickers. The sticker combinations look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and I think they sound easier for cutting shapes, too! All the more reason for me to buy them, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your blog is soo.. adorable. Washi tape is very fun to play with. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, your blog is super cute! Thanks so much, and I love washi tape, it's definitely a fun craft supply!

      Delete
  3. This sound like fun will have to look out for them, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen these before, but don't have any myself.
    I think they would be fun to use with punches and die cuts.
    If you pick any up, let us know how you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really would, and of course! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤