Thursday, January 23, 2014

washi~mini makes~other shares lol

Hi, everyone! Just a few things to share today...

1. Washi tape sticks really well to walls, and it comes off cleanly! (Just is case, though, I always am careful when peeling the tape off.) I stuck a few Canada postcards a friend sent me just to try it out..


2. Today I made a cardstock holder for a pad of Post-its. I cut strips of washi tape onto cardstock, cut them out, and glued:


I definitely like how it turned out!

3. Next...I had forgotten to show you all my first Mini Makes project, a mini birthday card with a kawaii face..


4. Then I moved to my next Mini Makes project, home design/craftiness on backs of business cards. Here's the first:


For the second, I got to experiment with glitter paper! I cut out a few fun shapes...


Here is the result:


So those are my four shares for today! Quick post, and I tried my best with the pictures. Hope you like! :)

love love love! MJ

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shares! The post-it holder is too cute, and your Mini Makes for today were great. :) Thanks for the tip about the washi tape on walls, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The washi tape looks great on the walls. I collect postcards, have some from Canada too. :) I also really like your holder..it's so creative, I like how you cut out the tape strips. Cute mini makes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do? Nice, I have a friend who has an amazing collection of postcards...I only have a few :) And thanks! <3

      Delete
  3. Your projects are great.
    I love the washi tape on card stock and then cut out, such a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤