Monday, February 3, 2014

Mini Design/Paper Tapes at Target!

I headed over to Target as a "quick-in, quick-out" for a few bathroom rugs, and a few other things. Anyway, I headed into the office supplies section to look for those printed paper tapes that everyone's been talking about.
They weren't in my store. :( However, I did find other small goodies: mini tapes!
The first are these 2 packs of design/clear tape with 2 tiny rolls in each pack. And each pack was $1.00.



This is the pack of pinks.


And here is the blue/green pack.



These are the next tapes. Paper tape! And it was only $3.00 for a set.



Even though I was a little disappointed to have not found the printed paper tapes, at least I found these mini tapes! :) I didn't even know Target sold these, but I found them on the end cap of the office supplies/scrapbooking aisle. 

I also checked out those Smash books in the scrapbooking section of Target. $12.99 each. I found out from a YouTuber that Target sometimes puts these Smash books up on clearance for like $4.00. Um, I'll wait for that deal! :)

love love love! MJ

P.S. For those of you wondering, I didn't get sidetracked this time (yay!) and remembered the bathroom rugs.

10 comments:

  1. Cute tapes! I never knew Target sold them, either--thanks for the heads-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal on the mini tapes. They are really cute, can't wait to see what you will do with them =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't pass up the deal and grabbed the packs available, lol. And thank you, I plan to post some crafty tutorials soon! :)

      Delete
  3. The mini tapes look fun. Look forward to the project you will use them
    On :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, they do. :) And thanks so much, I'm looking forward to creating with them myself, it's going to be lots of fun. :)

      Delete
  4. Those tapes are so cute! Sorry you couldn't find the printed paper tapes you were looking for though--I couldn't find them at my Target either, and I really want some washi that isn't too expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too--hopefully they have it at some other Target, though! :)

      Delete
  5. You are going to have fun with these tapes.
    So cute that they have their own tape dispensers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so and I know right, so adorable! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤