Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Cards & Chocolate Covered Heart Strawberries!

Hi! So I did a few more Mini Makes projects today--Valentine's Day cards! I just love Valentine's Day.... :)

Let's get started!

  

For this first one, I made another one of the pandas I created for my Happy Chinese New Year post. I attached it along with a heart on the front of the card, and on the inside I used one of my cardstock "Happy Valentine's Day!" quotes I had stashed in my paper scrap pouch. Then I put two small strips of tape.


Second card! I put three strips of tape on the front, and glued on a cardstock square with a handwritten love on it. Finally I attached a newspaper heart and a tape heart as sentiments. Done!


Third card! I put a rectangle of newspaper onto cardstock, , and then attached it onto the card with foam tape, to cover up the front. Then I used hearts and another one of the Valentine's Day cardstock quotes.

Okay, now for the linky! Today I found a yummy tutorial for these Chocolate Covered Heart Strawberries from Walking on Sunshine!


Super delicious-looking, right? When can I try this????

So that's it for today!

love love love!


18 comments:

  1. I am so loving your cards right now. Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, can't wait to make some cards and decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anni,
      Thanks! I decided to get started on the cards, so I did :) As for the decorations...usually I put up store-bought ones, but maybe I'll be (somewhat) creative this year and make my own, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. You creative girl, you. I never knew newspaper looked so nice on cards! I have to say, the second one is my favorite, and the rest are wonderful too!
    I also really like your new signature, the clouds and the font are adorable.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crafty Daisy,
      Oh thank you, you are so sweet! And I decided to go for a new kind of signature this month, and clouds are just so kawaii, I thought why not give it a try?

      Delete
  3. Your cards look adorable! And they're so easy to make! Thanks for the share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hailey,
      Thanks, I love sharing :)

      Delete
  4. Cool cards I love the hearts and washi tape card bes,t but all look cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn,
      Thank you, you're so sweet! I personally like that card the best too, hehe. :)

      Delete
  5. Your cards are amazing, MJ! And I love the chocolate-covered heart strawberries, definitely something I'll make fo Valentine's Day! :) You always share great things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alicia! *dying from the compliments * lol you're so sweet! :)

      Delete
  6. Your cards are so sweet :)
    Those chocolates look so so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are adorable! Love love love the strawberries! Hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberly *_♡

      Delete
  8. the cards are so sweet I could (almost) do without the chocolate ;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cards are cute, I like how you use the pretty tapes. Oo... chocolate looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤