Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Card for Sydney..


Hello! I have been on top of my game and making cards ahead of time! One of my close friends, Sydney, has a birthday coming up in May (yes, I know, almost two months from now!), so I decided to go for simple and make her a little birthday note card. I think the card turned out pretty well, don't you? I know she'll like the greens and blues! :)

I also made an envelope for the note card.



I used this template as well as a cheery cloud cut from cardstock, and a strip of orange masking tape to close the card. 

I hope Sydney likes it!

love love love! MJ

10 comments:

  1. Making cards ahead of time...sounds like a good idea, ha ha!
    Really pretty card, I love the colors.
    Your envelope is so nice! The cloud is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that was a quick reply! Lol thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. I love it, both the card and the envelope are so cut. ^_^

    I'm always late with cards, lol. I always get so excited, then completely forget to make a card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Lol I used to be like that, but this year I decided I would make the cards early so I didn't forget! :)

      Delete
  3. Not only did you make the card, but an envelope too? Good heavens girl, you're good at this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you Pixie! So nice of you to stop by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute card, I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cards ahead of time! what an idea!
    I'm more of a last-minute cardmaker myself
    yours is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, might do this for my BFF's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute idea, can't wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤