Monday, March 10, 2014

another mochi, a graphic, and tea cookies :)


Hello! >_< I finished my pink felt mochi plushie! Here it is, along with the green one from before. I love these, they have such cute little faces :) They are sitting on my desk right now and look adorable.

Later today I found these...



Earl Grey Tea Cookies! Ooh, I think I'll make these for one of the spring tea get-togethers this year :) Find the delicious recipe for these yummies at What She's Having.

Lastly..



Amy over at Perfect Imperfections made me this adorable graphic and I totally forgot to share it with you in my earlier posts! Oh well, here it is now, isn't it beautiful? Of course I would ask for something panda-related, lol :) Amy takes requests, too, so just ask her for a graphic if you want one!

love love love! MJ


13 comments:

  1. I think the pink mochi is my favorite! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I love tea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Jan, glad you liked the mochi! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the shares! Love the graphic and plushie! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Hailey! And thank you! I just love the graphic! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute plushie.
    I'm a fan of Earl Grey, and it would be fun to have a little tea party with those cookies.
    The graphic really is pretty--lovely message too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crafty Daisy!
      Great idea too! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the plushie, and the cookies look delicious. :) Thank you so much for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! And no problem, I really liked the graphic and wanted to share it! :)

      Delete
  5. Awww these are so cute.
    I love the image that Amy made for you, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! Amy is so sweet to make it for me :)

      Delete
  6. The plushies are adorable :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your plushies MJ-- they're so sweet and "kawaii" lol see, you teach me Japanese as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤