Tuesday, March 25, 2014

filofax page...I need to do this more :)

Hello :)


It's been forever since I worked on a faux filofax page. Mainly because I've been really busy lately, and I remember my notes by either typing them up on my electronic calendar, putting them down on my room calendar, or just writing them down on my hand. This week I actually had some time to go back to it. I've forgotten how much fun it is :)

 







This page isn't that decorative..but it will have to do, I guess.

Anyway, it's been kinda busy with tutoring and assignments, but I'm glad I've been able to post here for you all. I think I should mention my book, since it's on that FiloFax page and you might be wondering. I'm on Chapter 7 of my latest novel. The book is mainly about a teenager, Ciara, who reads about an issue of a child going missing each day where she lives. Her parents are acting suspiciously with the neighbors, and Ciara decides to investigate. What will happen next? Duh duh duh...

I have been writing a little bit of the book each day. I wonder when I'll finish it? Oh well, it doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, writing is my hobby. It makes me happy to write, just as I'm happy typing up this post. >_<

Have a great day!

love love love! MJ

10 comments:

  1. I should start doing that, I'm so disorganized. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FiloFaxing is so much fun, you'll love it! :)

      Delete
  2. I think your pages look great!!
    I love to decorate my planner pages.
    Your book sounds really good. I enjoy writing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I love seeing your planner pages, they always look amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome pages. :) Hope you finish your book soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! Lol it doesn't look like I will be done with it anytime soon, but I will definitely try! :)

      Delete
  4. This is a cute idea for something visual to remind you of important dates and times :)

    Thank you for your really sweet comment on my blog, I am following you on Bloglovin :) Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna!
      So nice of you to stop by my blog, and I will be sure to follow you back :)

      Delete
  5. I love the clouds/blue theme for your page! So adorable!
    Your book sounds great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I love making cloud-themed things :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤