Saturday, March 15, 2014

Guest Post~Panda Plushie Tutorial

*This is a guest post done by Amy. You can visit her amazing blog here!*

~~~~


Hello! My name is Amy, and I run Perfect Imperfections.  I've had it for almost a year now! I love everything cat related, and I spend most of my time DIYing (not dying ;)).I hope you enjoy making this little panda! ^_^


What you'll need:
-White felt
-Black felt
-Little piece of pink felt
-Black thread
-Stuffing


1) Cut out your pieces according to the pattern


2) Sew the eyes, arms and heart onto the white triangle.


3) Right sides together, sew the white triangle and one black triangle together on the right side.


 4) Repeat with the other 2 triangles. They should look like this.


5) Right sides together, sew all the triangles together until you get to the point top. Don't sew it all the way up! Instead, sew the second biggest circle on so that all the triangles form a sort of tent. Finish sewing all the sides together.


6) Sew the largest circle onto the bottom of the tent, leaving a hole. 


7) Turn the tent right-side out and stuff. Be sure to make him very fat! Finish sewing him up.


8) Use the smallest circles to make 2 ears and a tail. You should sew them like shown to make teardrop shapes.


9) Sew on the ears and tail and enjoy your little panda! :)

 ~Amy~

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute panda plushie...so loving the tutorial! Thanks so much for guest blogging, Amy..come again anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness so cute! Thanks for the tutorial! I will be sure to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, the panda is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! MJ has gotten me obsessed with plushies, lol, so I'd love to make this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww your kitty is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute and easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tutorial so much, he he. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤