*This is a guest post done by Amy. You can visit her amazing blog here!*
Hello! My name is Amy, and I run Perfect Imperfections. I've had it for almost a year now! I love everything cat related, and I spend most of my time DIYing (not dying ;)).I hope you enjoy making this little panda! ^_^
What you'll need:
-Little piece of pink felt
1) Cut out your pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew the eyes, arms and heart onto the white triangle.
3) Right sides together, sew the white triangle and one black triangle together on the right side.
4) Repeat with the other 2 triangles. They should look like this.
5) Right sides together, sew all the triangles together until you get to the point top. Don't sew it all the way up! Instead, sew the second biggest circle on so that all the triangles form a sort of tent. Finish sewing all the sides together.
6) Sew the largest circle onto the bottom of the tent, leaving a hole.
7) Turn the tent right-side out and stuff. Be sure to make him very fat! Finish sewing him up.
8) Use the smallest circles to make 2 ears and a tail. You should sew them like shown to make teardrop shapes.
9) Sew on the ears and tail and enjoy your little panda! :)