Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Onigiri Cross Stitch~With Pattern!


I did some cross stitching in my spare time. 
Sorry for the bad lighting! :)
Isn't it kawaii? You know how obsessed I am with onigiri--hey, I put them on my blog buttons! Just like I'm obsessed with pandas..and everything else...if you follow up on this blog, you'll know that I use the word "obsessed" a lot..he he :)

I found the adorable pattern from DivianArt....oh I love that site ;) Or should I say I'm obsessed with it??? Lol 


I plan to do more cross stitching, that I will share with you soon :) I love cross stitching because it is so easy..I finished this up while watching some after-dinner TV with the family :)
Hope you all are having a wonderful day! 

love love love! MJ

12 comments:

  1. It definitely is kawaii, thanks for sharing! Cross stitching is very fun and peaceful to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I love cross stitching :)

      Delete
  2. Love the embroidery! So cute, I need to make one....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hailey...you definitely should! ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work, it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'll have to try it ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy..you should, it makes a great gift too :)

      Delete
  5. I enjoy x-stitching as well, but I'm not obsessed ;)
    Your canvas is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Tracy you are too funny! And thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Your cross stitch turned out great. I also like to do cross stitch it is so relaxing. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn! Can't wait to share! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤