Sunday, March 9, 2014

Kawaii Mochi Plushies!

Hello, my amazing readers! :) Lol I'm in an especially good mood today, got everything that I wanted to do done (this is very, VERY rare!) and then started to sew. 
You know those days where you're so happy you don't care what other people do or say, because "no one's gonna put a cloud on your sunshine!"? Well, that's how I feel today. :D

I found this great tutorial for kawaii mochi plushies on YouTube:


Ahh I was dying of the kawaii-ness!!! (Is that even a word???)

I KNEW I had to make my own....so I did!


All three mochis, completed! Light green, light blue, and purple!


 I am working on another mochi plushie, a pink one.


So make sure you check out these very kawaii mochi plushies! In the details box under the videos, Aiko has her blog where she put the template for these. I think I'm officially a stalker of Aiko's channel...love love her tutorials for felt plushies!

love love love your very crazily happy friend,
 MJ (watch me be back to normal by tomorrow! :D )


14 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I can't wait to try to make one! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! You're going to love it, making plushies is so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Love the plushies! Can't wait to see the pink mochi! Lol I feel the same way on those days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hailey! I'll be sure to share it in another post sometime soon! And yay, I'm not the only one around here! :)

      Delete
  3. cute cute and CUTE! Thanks so much for sharing, I need to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan! No problem, you definitely should! :)

      Delete
  4. Those plushies are adorable!!! They look easy to make..I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anni! Of course you should! :)

      Delete
  5. Your plushies turned out so cute :)
    I love those happy days :)
    You shouldn't let anyone cloud your day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! That is so true! :)

      Delete
  6. this is so cute! on my way to the channel right now
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your plushies look great. Enjoy your happy day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤